Student balances follow the student from school-to-school within the district and remain on the student account from one year to the next.
You are welcome, and encouraged, to prepay your child's meals. To help assure that each child eats lunch, we may allow a child to "charge" a meal (the parent/guardian is responsible to pay for any meals served to their student), but students who have a negative balance* in their meal account will not be permitted to charge meals until their account is current. (A courtesy, or emergency lunch, consisting of a sandwich, milk, and fruit is available to students who do not have money in their account.)
Upon request, the balance of your student's account can be refunded. Refunds take approximately three weeks to process and the refund check is mailed to the parent/guardian. To request a refund, call the Child Nutrition Services office at 253-931-4972.
MyMealTime.com is being replaced by RevTrak.
Making online payments for school meals is easy! Log into your Skyward Family Access account, choose to pre-pay school meals online with RevTrak, and complete the payment steps. You will receive confirmation of your deposit/payment by e-mail, and in about the time it takes you to open and read that message the funds you deposited will be available in your student's account!
- see if your student was served a meal;
- monitor account balances;
- view breakfast and lunch menus;
- link to the online application for free or reduced-price meals (coming in August), see if your application has been processed, find out meal eligibility, and even print the page from Family Access to verify meal eligibility;
- continue accessing grades, attendance, and more!
Pay Online Instructions
* This convenient, safe, and secure option is available to you through MealTime Online. You have the option of paying for meals using a Discover, VISA, or MasterCard credit or debit card. Your account will be set up through MealTime Online (not the Child Nutrition Department); a minimum deposit of $25 is required and each transaction is charged a processing fee (the fee will be displayed prior to payment being made).