The Portfolio binder containing all items listed in the Senior Rubric is due on
April 7, 2017.
Due to changes made by the State to the Senior Project requirements, Auburn High School has revised what is required for the Senior Portfolio for AHS Seniors. Below is a list of the items that need to be in the Senior Portfolio.
All of the items listed below have forms or templates that will be found on the school website.
The items that need to be included in the Senior Portfolio are:
1. Introduction Page (Your name, grade, name of school, etc. Personalize it to make it your own)
2. Transition From High School Plan (Click the link to download the form)
3. Classes Connected to Career Interest (Click the link to download the form)
4. Transcript (handed out in second semester English Class)
6. Resume Sample Template (Click the link to download the form--Be sure to edit out the template and add in your own information)
7. Letter of Recommendation -You only need ONE letter of recommendation-(Click the link to download the form)
8. Community Service Form (12 Hours) (Click the link to download the form)