The Auburn Public Schools Foundation (APSF) was founded in 2011 in recognition of the fact public funds alone cannot adequately support the essential efforts to advance student achievement in the district.
Mission: To build financial partnerships with individuals, corporations and foundations so that all students have the resources they need to achieve academic excellence.
Vision: To be a unifying organization that enables the Auburn School District to expand outstanding learning opportunities and access to all students. We support programs and intiatives serving students through a range of funding activities and engagement with district stakeholders.
- We put students first, always.
- We believe in the responsible stewardship of resources.
- We collaborate with organizations and individuals working within the District and community.
- We believe in cultivating the broadcast base of stakeholders to support District and Foundation efforts.
- We focus on student success beyond high school.