Requirements and Guidance to Mitigate COVID-19 Transmission in K-12 Schools, Child Care and Early Learning
Changes from Washington State Department of Health
We will continue to follow DOH requirements. We continue to work closely with Public Health, who will monitor community levels of COVID and may require additional measures if levels in the community increase. We will communicate with you if the situation changes in the future.
Current ASD Highlights of COVID response:
- Vaccinations/exemptions are not required for staff or volunteers at this time.
- Families will be notified if an outbreak is identified.
- We continue to support the recommendations of the DOH symptoms flowchart as best practice.
- Masks are required in health rooms when symptomatic students are present as they are considered a health care setting.
- If staff are sick enough and need a rapid test but do not have access to them, the health room can provide them with two tests to take home for use.
Requirements and Guidance for COVID-19
At-Home Isolation Protocol and Returning to Schools, Care or a Program
Notifying Groups or Individuals of Potential Exposure