Understand all of your options when it comes to paying for college. We can help you get the latest information about college costs, scholarships, financial aid applications, education loans, and college financing.
STEPS TO FUNDING YOUR EDUCATION
- January 1: complete and submit your FAFSA online
- SAR (Student Aid Report) arrives with your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution). Check for accuracy. This same information is sent to the colleges that you request on the FAFSA form.
- If necessary, file a revised FAFSA after tax returns are complete
- Research and apply for scholarships
- Complete the Auburn Community Scholarship Application by April 1st- Receive financial award letter from colleges. Compare offers and return forms to the college financial aid office.- May 1: Deadline to reply to college offers of admission.- Research student loans, if necessary. Check with your college; or NELA (Northwest Education Loan Association) is a good resource to research types of loans.