Citizen Complaint Process Related to Federal Programs
What is a citizen complaint?
A citizen complaint is a written statement that alleges a violation of a federal rule, law or regulation or state regulation that applies to a federal program.
What are the steps for filing a complaint?
After filing a complaint, if no satisfactory resolution is reached, proceed to the next step.
- Contact the building Title I/LAP Coordinator with the concern.
- Contact the building Principal.
- Contact the District Program Manager.
- Contact the District Superintendent.
- Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
Online:www.k12.wa.us/Title I/Citizen Complaint
Phone: (360)725-6100; TTY (360) 664-3631
Mail: Attn: Citizen Complaint-Title I, Part A
Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
P.O. Box 47200
Olympia, WA 98504