Students are able to do the following to their Chromebook covers and cases:
- Attach vinyl cling stickers to the Chromebook itself.
- Color and apply stickers to the Chromebook cases to individualize them.
Students are not able to do the following to their Chromebook covers and cases:
- Attach adhesive stickers of any kind to the Chromebook itself.
- Change the wallpaper of the device
- Puncture/tear the Chromebook case; this will void the coverage plan.
- Do not close your case with anything in the Chromebook. This will crack your screen.
- Do not close the case by squeezing the screen and case, it will crack your screen. Close by pushing on the outside of the case.
- The screen should be held in the case by the elastic bands and the keyboard by the large plastic corners
- Do not have food or liquid by your device.
- Be responsible and don’t leave your device unattended.