Health and Safety in the Auburn School District
The health and safety of ASD students and staff has always a been a top priority. The worldwide COVID pandemic requires additional health and safety measures. The ASD has implemented requirements and best practices based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington State Health Department.
Click the link below for specific information about:
- Wellness Checks for Staff and Students
- Masks/Face Coverings
- Physical Distancing
- Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Expectations
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing
- Health and Safety Supplies for ASD Schools
- COVID Supervisor Role
- Staff and Students with Symptoms
- Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality
Keep Yourself and Others Safe...
Wash your hands. Stay 6 feet apart. Wear a mask.