COVID-19 Parent/Guardian Acknowledgment & Disclosure
If your child will be returning to in-person instruction in the hybrid model, you must complete the Acknowledgement & Disclosure Form in Skyward Family Access for each student in your family.
By completing this form you are acknowledging and accepting the necessary protocols we have implemented to provide in-person learning that will help keep students and staff healthy.
This form must be completed before your child can attend in hybrid.
Click here for instructions on how to complete the form in Family Access.
CONTENTS OF FORM
You will need to read and then digitally sign the form in Skyward Family Access.
I understand that during this COVID-19 public health emergency:
- I will not be permitted to enter the facility/school beyond designated drop-off and pick-up areas.
- If there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area, I MUST sanitize my hands and wear a mask before entering. While in the school, I must remain six feet from all other people, except for my own child.
- I will need to take my child's temperature and conduct the daily wellness screening of my child for symptoms prior to sending my child to school. (Or ensure my secondary student completes this.)
In order to attend school, my child must be free from COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fever of 100.4 degrees fahrenheit or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Any other symptom of illness, whether or not you believe it's related to COVID-19
While the District understands that many of these symptoms can also be due to non-COVID-19-related issues, we must proceed with an abundance of caution.
Symptoms will typically appear two to seven days after being infected. Your child will need to be symptom-free, without any medication, for twenty-four (24) hours before returning to school.
- If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear my child will be separated from the rest of the class and moved to a supervised, secure area. I will be contacted and my child MUST be picked up within 30 minutes of being notified. To aid in this, my emergency contacts have been updated.
- Over the course of the school day my child's temperature may be taken.
- My child will be required to wash their hands throughout the day using CDC-recommended hand washing procedures.
- My child must wear a face covering throughout the day according to the protocols established by the District.
- I will immediately notify the school nurse if I become aware that my child has had close contact with any individual who has been diagnosed with COVID‐19. The CDC defines “close contact' as being within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from two days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, two days prior to testing).
- While present at school, my child will be in contact with children and school staff who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines, or practices will remove the risk of exposure to COVID-19. I understand that the members of my family play a crucial role in keeping everyone safe at school and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined.
- It is my responsibility to inform other members of my household of the information contained in this document.
I,YOUR NAME HERE, certify that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the provisions listed in this document. The school will continue to follow the guidelines of both the CDC and the Washington State Department of Public Health. As changes occur, parents and guardians will be notified. The school nurse and the school's COVID-19 Site Coordinator will work with them to help make crucial decisions on next steps.
For instructions on how to complete in Family Access:
The preferred method for completing the COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure form is through Family Access.
However, if for some reason you are unable to complete the form in Family Access, you may print a copy, complete it and return to your student's school
- English COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Arabic COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Marshallese COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Pashto COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Punjabi COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Russian COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Somali COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Spanish COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure
- Ukrainian COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Disclosure