- Transcripts cannot be requested by phone
- All fines/fees must be cleared prior to processing
- Payment must be received prior to processing
- Please allow up to 3 business days to process
- We do not allow requests from secondary parties (this includes parents of students 18 years and older) and proof of identification is required
- Official transcripts cannot be emailed
HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Complete and sign the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
If you are unable to sign the form, please send a copy of your ID.
Send completed form to Registrar Anngie Woodard via:
MAIL Auburn High School, Attention: Registrar, 711 East Main Street, Auburn, WA 98002
or graduated/inactive students out of the building for less than 4 years
Unofficial transcripts are free.
or graduated/inactive students out of the building for more than 4 years
Official transcripts cost $3 each. You may pay in person with our Bookkeeper, Debbie Sumner. She may be reached at (253) 931-4880. You may also pay online at InTouch Receipting. (Please sign in as a guest)
Unofficial transcripts are free, but a request form and signature/ID must be provided.