Mission, Vision, and Values
Lea Hill Elementary develops successful learners through engagement, equity, and compassion.
A culture of universal achievement takes place when the staff believes that each student is capable of meeting individual academic standards and that the school has the power to make that opportunity a reality.
· Accept no limits on the learning potential of
· Meet the individual learning
needs of each child.
· Create serious classroom learning
· Treat students, parents, and
colleagues with courtesy and respect.
· Hold students, parents and each
other to the highest standards of performance.
· Collaborate regularly with
colleagues to seek and implement more effective strategies for helping each
child to achieve his or her academic potential.