The Auburn Public Schools Foundation (APSF) was founded in 2011 in recognition of the fact public funds alone cannot adequately support the essential efforts to advance student achievement in the district.Our 22 Schools...
- Serve 4 cities and 2 counties
- Educate 15,800 students
- Employ 1,650 teachers and support staff
- 54-plus different languages and dialects spoken by students
- 53% of students qualify for the free and reduced lunch program
- 12.4% of students receive Special Education Services
- 16.4% are English Language Learners