Check out the New and Featured Books of our Library Collection.See something you like? Double click on the book to put the book on hold and we will deliver it to your 2nd period class.Scroll Down for More Library Resources and Information
Check Out Our New Books!
Search our catalog by typing your search term(s) in the Find: window below. To view search results, click on the corresponding search option icon/button (Title, Author, Subject, Keyword, or Series). Find: Advanced SearchSearch results will include books, ebooks, databases, and websites.
Resources to Help You Pass Your Classes!
Access SIRS, Proquest, and ABC-CLIO. Use a variety of Search Engines to scour the Internet. Get Google search tips.One stop tool for note-taking, outlining, citation, document archiving/annotation, and collaborative research and writing.
Need a Book? There's and App for That!
Yes, it’s the Destiny Quest mobile app. This app let’s you use your mobile device to search your library – anytime, anywhere. Available for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, this app puts all the power of Destiny Quest in the palm of your hand.
That’s why, we are happy to let you know that you can now use this app, to browse your library’s Follett eBook collection, check out an eBook and read it on the free, Follett Digital Reader App – with a tablet device.The server address once installed is destiny.auburn.wednt.edu
Proquest reference databases offer comprehensive publication collections, in both full-text and full page image, that meets a wide range of research demands. From general reference to advanced subject matter, ProQuest has it all.
To access from home, use this link Proquest and see a librarian at ARHS for username & password. Hint: The username and password is the same for all the other databases minus the underscore in the Username.
ABC-CLIO Access sources of information covering the explorers of the Americas to the issues of today’s headlines, American History investigates the people, events, and stories of our nation’s evolution.
- U.S. at War
- American History
- World Geography
- World History: Ancient/Medieval & Modern
- Social Issues
To access from home, see a librarian at ARHS for the username and password.
ebooks searchable using the search window above
- Alternative Energy , 3v, 2007
- American Decades , 10v, 2001
- American Decades Primary Sources , 10v, 2004
- Biotechnology: Changing Life Through Science , 3v, 2007
- Checks and Balances: The Three Branches of the American Government , 3v, 2005
- Cold War Reference Library , 6v, 2004
- Constitutional Amendments: From Freedom of Speech to Flag Burning , 2nd ed., 3v, 2008
- Copyright for Schools: A Practical Guide , 4th ed., 2005
- Encyclopedia of the Supreme Court of the United States , 5v, 2008
- Environmental Science: In Context , 2v, 2009
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Science , 4th ed., 6v, 2008
- Human and Civil Rights: Essential Primary Sources , 2007
- Inventors and Inventions , 5v, 2008
- Science and Its Times , 8v, 2001
- Supreme Court Drama: Cases That Changed America , 4v, 2001
- The U.S. Constitution A to Z , 2nd ed., 2008
- UXL Encyclopedia of Diseases and Disorders , 5v, 2009
- UXL Encyclopedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances , 5v, 2006