Students with Life-Threatening Conditions: Each year, students who have a life-threatening health condition (examples: Diabetes, Seizures, Life-Threatening Allergies, Severe Asthma, Cardiac, etc.) need the necessary health care provider orders, medications, equipment and nursing plan in place to attend school.
If this applies to your child:
- Please have your healthcare provider complete the Medication Authorization form (this must be done EACH school year).
- Parent must complete/sign their portion of the form.
- Fax form to #253-931-4832 or bring a copy in to the office.
- Please bring the medication in its original packaging and equipment if needed to the office.
- A care plan will then be created that must be reviewed and signed prior to your child starting school. If your child had a nursing plan and medication order last year, this will need to be reviewed and signed again prior to the school year. These can be found in the front office starting the afternoon of 8/30.