- Reserve a copy of the 2023 yearbook now for only $50!! (last year we sold out early, so get yours reserved now!)
- Recognize your senior by purchasing a page in the yearbook to commemorate your senior’s hard work and accomplishments, filled with photos and special messages, depicting your senior’s special journey or perhaps where they’re headed in the future.
Senior pages will be in the back of the yearbook and will be forever immortalized as a special tribute to your senior.
Ad prices are:
- $100 for a full page; 10.25”H x 8”W
- $50 for a half page; 5.5”h x 8”W
- $25 for a quarter page; 5”H x 3.75”W
Once you have purchased an ad, you will receive instructions on how to access the portal for creating/uploading your page.
Ads are due to Mr. Kaup (Yearbook Advisor) February 28, 2023
To purchase a yearbook or an ad to honor your senior, call the AHS Bookkeeper’s Office (253-931-4880) or purchase online through the InTouch System on the district and/or AHS website; click on “Paying for District Fees and Services”.
- Senior Portraits Seniors have the option to replace the school ID photo taken for the yearbook with a head and shoulders portrait. To submit senior portraits, simply email Mr. Kaup at firstname.lastname@example.org. Senior portraits must be submitted by January 31.
If you have any questions regarding the yearbook, email Mr. Kaup or call the school at 253-931-4880.