Return to Headlines
ARHS Staff and Covid - 19 Visitors Building Access
Staff Only Building Access (Form filled out daily if entering the building)
iPhone and Android Bookmarks (Directions)
Staff make sure to fill out the Skyward Wellness Screening Daily on your Skyward Homepage.
COVID-19 VISITOR SCREENING QUESTIONS
We are open, but doors are currently locked during school hours. If you have an
253-804-5154 and a staff member will assist you. Please be prepared for a staff
member to conduct the following DOH COVID-19 Screening Questions.
1. Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Recent loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had
COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms?
Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a
person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for
example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for an active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to
self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you will be asked to return at
another time or complete your business electronically.
If you answered no to ALL of the questions above, you will be met at the door
and let in to complete your business.
SIX  FOOT SOCIAL DISTANCE & CLOTH FACE COVERINGS ARE
REQUIRED FOR ALL STAFF & VISITORS