Auburn School District Swimming Pool
516 4th Street NE, Auburn, WA 98002-5020
Phone: (253) 887-2890
We will be running our SPRING BREAK OPEN SWIM this spring break. Please read the information below.Auburn School District pool will have a limited schedule for the winter/spring lesson season of 2022. We will have swimming lessons every month as usual, but we will have limited staff, so there will be limited classes. Parents of those students may come in and watch their children without showing proof of vaccinations. We sincerely hope to go back to our traditional winter/spring season with open swims and Lap swims as soon as possible and we will keep posting information on this site if any changes are in the works. Please look below for more information about lesson registration and lesson information..
Mission StatementAuburn pool's management and staff are committed to supporting our local schools in their endeavors. We are here to make sure that the swimming, diving, and water polo teams have a safe and clean place to advance their skills in their sports and learn how to be part of a team.We will strive to provide the community with many opportunities to learn about water safety, increase their personal health, and teach the next generation of children how to swim.*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use*
Summer Lesson Schedule 2022
June 27th - August 4th
Morning Lessons M-Th
June 1st - August 1st
Evening Lessons M/W
General Rules for pool use.
- All patrons under the age of 18 that wear a PFD, water wings or flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water with them at all times.
- All patrons under the age of 6 must have an adult 18 years or older in the water with them at all times.
- Depending on state and local government rulings on Covid-19, we may not be using the showers or regular restrooms, all patrons will be asked to come in ready to swim and only our family changing room will be available for restroom use only, not showering or changing.
- Masks will no longer be mandated. If you would like to wear a mask, that decision will be up to the patron. If you are sick, please stay home and wait until there are no covid symptoms.
- This schedule and covid rules may change depending on DOH and local government rulings.
Swimming program Information
Morning Lap swim-
Time- 6:30am to 8:00am
Price- Free with Auburn School District Staff Badge OR $4.00 ($3.00 for Seniors instead)
Days- Tuesday and Thursday.
Afternoon Lap Swim -
Time - 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Price - Free with Auburn School District Staff Badge OR $4.00 for all other patrons. ($3.00 for Seniors )
Days - Tuesday and Thursday
Time- 6:35pm, 7:10pm and 7:45pm
Days- Tuesdays and Thursdays
Price- $48.00 for eight 30 minute lessons. $35.00 for water babies classes.
Evening Open Swim -
Time - 8:30pm to 9:45pm
Price - $3.00 for child & seniors (under 18 or over 65), $4.00 for adult, $9.00 for family (2 parents and at least one child)
Days - Tuesday and Thursday
*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use.*
Please refer to the following links for access to "Work-In-Progress Reports", presented to the Auburn School District Board of Directors. (Best viewed in Internet Explorer.)August 22, 2011 Presentation (The Pool Improvements are on Slides 23-29)