Running Start Informational PageThe purpose of this page is to inform current Running Start students of upcoming AMHS related events that may be of importance to you. It is our hope this resource will assist you in effectively managing your time and high school/college workload.Check www.auburn.wednet.edu/amhs/ homepage for Daily Bulletin and possible bell schedule changes under "Quick Links".Basic requirements/expectations for all Running Start students:
- You will meet with your counselor in October, January, and May to obtain your authorization form for the following college quarter by appointment only made through the counseling administrative assistant by calling 253 804-4548 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absences/tardies caused by bell schedule changes must be excused by a parent.
- The minimum college grade requirement for earning AMHS credit is 1.0.
Additional expectations for senior Running Start students earning an AMHS diploma:
Running Start documents:GRC Enrollment Forms - forms required by Green RiverAcademic Standards Policy - Abbreviated (GRC)Academic Indicator - For end of senior year (GRC)Additional Info:
- Senior portfolio deadlines will be met in order to obtain your authorization form for the upcoming quarter's class registration
- Classes required for graduation will be taken and passed in fall or winter quarter