Be on the lookout for important dates regarding the following:
Running Start Informational PageThe purpose of this page is to inform current Running Start students of upcoming AMHS related events that may be of importance to you. It is our hope this resource will assist you in effectively managing your time and high school/college workload.Check the AMHS Website at www.auburn.wednet.edu/amhs for Daily Bulletin and possible bell schedule changes under "Quick Links".Basic requirements/expectations for all Running Start students:
- Running Start presentations in the Career Center for current and new students.
- EVF Appointments becoming available for Current Running Start students in April for Summer/Fall.
- EVF Appointments becoming available for New Running Start students in May for Summer/Fall.
You will meet with your counselor in October, January, and May to obtain your EVF Authorization form for each college quarter by appointment only made through the Counselor's Calendly link.
A-CO Karla Motta firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/kmotta29
Cr-Jag Sharon Wright email@example.com Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/shwright
Jam-Moo Melissa Lemanski firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule an appointment calendly.com/melissalemanski
Mor-Saw Megan Serna email@example.com Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/meganserna/student_meeting
Sch-Z Sara Brauner firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/sbrauner-amhs
- Absences/tardies at AMHS caused by bell schedule changes must be excused by a parent.
Additional expectations for Seniors attending Running Start students earning an AMHS diploma:
View an informational packet that will answer many questions you might have HERE.Running Start documents:Thinking about Running Start? - informational packetSocial Sciences at GRC (GRC)Additional Info:
- Senior portfolio deadlines will be met in order to obtain your authorization form for the upcoming quarter's class registration.
- Classes required for graduation will be taken and passed in the Fall or Winter quarter.