To submit a ticket or request new service, follow this link: Freshservice Support Portal
Please use this list to determine the priority of your ticket and the expected timeline for response. Please note that a response is an attempt to resolve the problem, not necessarily a final solution.
Work Order (Ticket) Example
- Open -- currently, an open work order will be done based on priority and date.
- In Progress -- item has been started but is not yet finished. We will return to finish.
- Return to Building – Chromebook has been repaired and will be returned to you shortly.
- Pending -- waiting on something, generally specified in the notes. Often waiting for a user to test to see if the problem is corrected.
- Hold Vendor -- waiting on a vendor for physical device repair or technical support
- Resolved -- work we believe has been completed. User/building tech will receive an email from Information Technology asking if the problem is fixed.