Submitting TMAs: To submit a TMA, follow this link: Submit/Track TMA
Please use this list to determine the priority of your TMA work order and the expected timeline for response. Please note that a response is an attempt to resolve the problem, not necessarily a solution.
Work Order ExampleNote:
- For itinerant staff, include time days and times they are in your building in the request field.
- For HP laser printers, include the HP Managed # number in the request field.
- Active -- currently open work order, will be done based on priority and date.
- In Progress -- item has been started, but is not yet finished. We will return to finish.
- Pending -- waiting on something, generally specified in the notes. Often waiting for a user to test to see if the problem is corrected.
- Hold Vendor -- waiting on a vendor for physical device repair or technical support
- Parts on Order -- waiting on parts that have been ordered/are being ordered soon
- Hold Verify -- work we believe has been completed. User/building tech will receive an email from Information Technology asking if the problem is fixed.
- Hold Other -- waiting on something specified in the notes
- Schedule -- item requiring user to be there, or specific time requirement to repair
- Readdress -- item we believed was fixed, but is not. We will return to try and solve the problem.