All middle and high school students checkout a Chromebook computer to use at school and at home. Thanks to the $22M technology levy passed by the Auburn Community in 2014, students have access to digital resources to support their learning where and when they need them.
Through rich and ample opportunities to use technology for learning in school and at home, it is our goal students will:
- access digital resources where and when they need them;
- proficiently and safely use information, media, and technology to succeed in a digital world;
- communicate with peers, teachers, and appropriate resources beyond the schoolhouse in support of learning;
- learn, share, collaborate and create to think and solve problems;
- manage work, equipment, resources, and timelines to lead to accomplishment; and
- take ownership of goals and apply resources to reach them.
This website provides students and families resources to successfully access and use the take-home Chromebooks: