In the winter of 2017, a committee of more than 60 parents, community partners, students, teachers, administrators and staff developed a new 5-year strategic plan.
Our goal is 100 percent of students graduate and are ready for the future. The new plan outlines the foundational strategies to achieve this lofty goal.
Our plan will...
- Build student, family and community relationships and partnerships.
- Create safe and supportive learning environments that result in high levels of daily attendance and engagement.
- Involve students in establishing ownership for their own learning.
- Enrich and support the whole child through a range of curricular and extracurricular opportunities.
- Hold ourselves accountable for each student's learning and graduation.
- Ensure all students experience relevant and rigorous instruction.
- Ensure equitable access to learning opportunities.
- Ensure each student has a personally relevant PK-12 educational program.
- Ensure students achieve competency in communication, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, character and civics to core academic skills.