Culturally responsive & Inclusive Practices for Teaching, Support & Leadership
- A welcoming environment for families, students and staff.
- Culturally responsive practices (Instruction & Leadership).
- Students meeting and exceeding grade level content area standards.
- Experiential and relevant learning at all levels.
Skilled, Diverse Staff that Represents the Community
- A welcoming, growth-centered, supportive workplace.
- Professional development to achieve the strategic priorities.
- Recruit and retain a workforce that represents our community.
Family, Student, Community and Staff Partnerships
- Provide a safe environment (physical, emotional, social, cultural, academic, wellness).
- Students learning life-ready skills (financial, communication, technical, emotional intelligence).
- Prepare each student for college, career and beyond graduation.
- Create opportunities for authentic student, family and staff voice.
Innovative Systems & Structures
- Fiscal stewardship and alignment of resources to support the strategic plan.
- Revamp and streamline systems to support students, families and staff.
- Excellent customer service.