- Set and evaluate district goals.
- Decide how district money is spent and approve the budget.
- Serve as a liaison between the schools and the community.
- Stay current with educational trends and work toward change when necessary.
- Approve personnel changes and salaries.
- Approve district instructional programs.
Auburn School District Board of Directors :
Tracy Arnold, Valerie Gonzales, Arlista Holman, Sheilia McLaughlin and Laura Theimer.
The public is welcome to attend school board meetings. They are held on the second and fourth Monday evenings of each month, with the exception of the month of December where a meeting will only be held on the first Monday of the month. Meetings are held at the James P. Fugate Administration Building board room, located at 915 4th Street Northeast, Auburn. Sessions begin at 7 p.m. Special sessions are announced to the public in advance. For a schedule of the meetings, please call (253) 931-4900.