- Set and evaluate district goals. Click -here- to view 2017-18 Stated District Goals.
- Decide how district money is spent and approve the budget.
- Serve as a liaison between the schools and community.
- Stay current with educational trends and work toward change when necessary.
- Approve personnel changes and salaries.
- Approve district instructional programs.
Auburn School District Board of Directors :
Laurie Bishop, Robyn Mulenga, Laura Theimer, Ryan Van Quill and Ray Vefik.
The public is welcome to attend school board meetings. They are held the second and fourth Monday evenings of each month with the exception of the month of December where a meeting will only be held on the first Monday of the month. Meeting are held at the James P. Fugate Administration Building board room, located at 915 4th Street Northeast, Auburn. Sessions begin at 7 p.m. Special sessions are announced to the public in advance. For a schedule of the meetings, please call (253) 931-4900.