Human Resources Department
915 4th Street Northeast, Auburn WA 98002Phone: (253) 931-4916FAX: (253) 931-8006E-mail: HumanResources@auburn.wednet.eduWelcome to the Auburn School District’s Human Resources page and our team of dedicated HR professionals.Our mission is to provide the necessary human resources and organizational culture to support the District’s mission to Engage, Educate and Empower each student.
Our vision, is to attract, support and retain a diverse and qualified workforce representative of the families and community in which we serve.
We are dedicated to:
- Facilitating change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee-related programs and processes
- Advocating a culture of professionalism and respect for all employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Taking accountability for human resources operational and administrative excellence
- Customer Service: We provide high quality service and support to our employees, ASD partners, and each other
- Commitment: We foster a culture of responsiveness, accountability and professionalism
- Integrity: We behave ethically, honestly and respectfully toward our employees, ASD partners, and each other
***At this time we will not have volunteers in school buildings***Auburn School District complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not illegally discriminate on the basis of age; gender; race; color; creed; religion; national origin (including language); sex; sexual orientation including gender expression or identity; honorably discharged veteran or military status; the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability; the use of a trained dog or service animal; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.Inquiries regarding compliance procedures may be directed to:Daman Hunter at (253) 931-4932, Title IX Officer an Section 504 and ADA Coordinator