Welcome to the Auburn School District’s Human Resources page and our team of dedicated HR professionals.Chris Callaham - Assistant Superintendent Human ResourcesJon Aarstad - HR Director Safety & SecurityAnalia Galloway - HR Director Recruitment & RetentionLisa Connors - Public Records & Compliance CoordinatorChalea Zifka - Executive Assistant to the Assistant Superintendent of Human ResourcesAlicia Palominos - Administrative Assistant - Front Desk SupportLora Sargent - Auburn Riverside Strand - email@example.com Auburn Riverside HS, Auburn Online, West Auburn, Mt. Baker, Alpac, Bowman Creek, Gildo Rey, Ilalko, Lakeland Hills, Student Special ServicesVitalina Dominguez - Auburn High Strand - firstname.lastname@example.org Auburn High, Cascade, Olympic, Evergreen Heights, Chinook, Pioneer, Terminal Park, Washington, AdministratorsJenny Huntley - Auburn Mountainview Strand - email@example.comInterim support through 2/10/23 Guadalupe Macias Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org Auburn Mountainview, Rainier, Arthur Jacobsen, Dick Scobee, Hazelwood, Lakeview, Lea Hill, Willow Crest, JPF Building, Newcomer centerValerie Burkhauser - Classified Strand - email@example.comSupport Services Center, Child Nutrition, building Custodians, Transportation, ECEAP, Coaches, Miscellaneous Employees, Athletic Trainers, Theater, Campus SecurityFlor Rivera-Lopez - Recruitment Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.orgSupports Recruiting and HiringManages online applications, interviews and reference checksStudent Teacher Placement & CertificationRaquel Quirino - Substitute Coordinator - email@example.comSupports Substitute ServicesSubstitute hiring, certifications and orientations for teachers, para-educators and clerical staffOur mission is to provide the necessary human resources and organizational culture to support the District’s mission to Engage, Educate and Empower each student.
Our vision, is to attract, support and retain a diverse and qualified workforce representative of the families and community in which we serve.
We are dedicated to:
- Facilitating change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee-related programs and processes
- Advocating a culture of professionalism and respect for all employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Taking accountability for human resources operational and administrative excellence
E-mail: HumanResources@auburn.wednet.eduHere are our organizational charts:
- Customer Service: We provide high quality service and support to our employees, ASD partners, and each other
- Commitment: We foster a culture of responsiveness, accountability and professionalism
- Integrity: We behave ethically, honestly and respectfully toward our employees, ASD partners, and each other