Human Resources Department
915 4th Street Northeast, Auburn WA 98002Phone: (253) 931-4916FAX: (253) 931-8006E-mail: HumanResources@auburn.wednet.edu8-27-2021COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT UPDATE
Dear ASD Staff:
The information below is in regards to the state mandated COVID-19 vaccination requirement, developed by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction in consultation with the Washington State Attorney General’s Office (Proclamation 21-14.1). This requirement applies to all K-12 public education employees. The deadline to submit for a religious or a medical exemption has passed. Those awaiting your second dose vaccine please turn that in directly to your Human Resources Administrator that has contacted you about your vaccine status.
Employees who have not met this mandate requirement by October 18, 2021 will no longer be eligible for employment with the Auburn School District per Proclamation 21-14.1.
For your information the table below provides the needed timeline in order to be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021.Welcome to the Auburn School District’s Human Resources page and our team of dedicated HR professionals.Our mission is to provide the necessary human resources and organizational culture to support the District’s mission to Engage, Educate and Empower each student.
Our vision, is to attract, support and retain a diverse and qualified workforce representative of the families and community in which we serve.
We are dedicated to:
- Facilitating change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee-related programs and processes
- Advocating a culture of professionalism and respect for all employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Taking accountability for human resources operational and administrative excellence
- Customer Service: We provide high quality service and support to our employees, ASD partners, and each other
- Commitment: We foster a culture of responsiveness, accountability and professionalism
- Integrity: We behave ethically, honestly and respectfully toward our employees, ASD partners, and each other
***At this time we will not have volunteers in school buildings***Auburn School District complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not illegally discriminate on the basis of age; gender; race; color; creed; religion; national origin (including language); sex; sexual orientation including gender expression or identity; honorably discharged veteran or military status; the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability; the use of a trained dog or service animal; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.Inquiries regarding compliance procedures may be directed to:Daman Hunter at (253) 931-4932, Title IX Officer an Section 504 and ADA Coordinator