• Employee Accidents and Injuries - File a Report

    Accidents and injuries that occur at work, during your work hours, must be reported immediately to your direct supervisor, your school building administrator (if applicable, and different from your direct supervisor), and Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust. Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust is the third-party administrator who manages the district’s employee accident reports and work injury claims.

    Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust is here to help you.

    WCT Nurse is a pre-claim telephonic injury triage helpline that provides a simple and effective way to report and manage incidents and on-the-job injuries.

    1. Report the incident to your supervisor and call the Nurse Triage Helpline at 833-WCT-NURS (833-928-6877)
    2. In the event of a life-threatening injury, call 911.
    3. If you indicated that you have sought or intend to seek medical care, a claim for workers’ compensation benefits will be established for you. You will hear from PSWCT within 3 business days.

    Have questions? Contact Us!

    Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust
    800 Oakesdale Ave SW
    Renton, WA 98057

    Whether you choose to seek medical treatment for an injury or not, you are required to call the Nurse Triage Line at 833-928-6877 to submit an accident report. Once your report is submitted, it will be sent to your supervisor for review and investigation of the incident or accident.

    If you have general questions regarding workers’ compensation benefits, please read A Guide to Workers’ Compensation and Benefits.

    For specific claim questions after filing, please contact Raquel Quirino, Workers’ Compensation and Leaves Specialist, at 253-931-4919 or rquirino@auburn.wednet.edu.

    >> Additional Resources