Tech Levy 2020
Recommendations to the Board of Directors:
Levy Ad hoc Committee:
The 2020 Tech Levy Ad hoc committee was formed to provide input on a recommendation to the Board of Directors for the replacement 2020 Technology Levy. The committee is charged with sustaining the progress of the 2014 Levy including infrastructure development, implementation of 1:1 access for students, and capital projects support, then considering any recommended additions aligned with the district strategic plans and priorities.
The committee is made up of ASD administrators, teachers, classified staff, parents, and community members.
Tech Levy Survey
The Technology Levy Ad hoc Committee invited families, students, and staff to provide their input on goals and priorities for spending. The survey closed Friday, September 13. Thank you for your valuable input.
Levy Background Resources:
2014 Tech Levy Auburn SD Accomplishments
Tech Levy Infrastructure Dashboard
Additional Committee Materials:
- Allowable Expenditures
- Consensus Model
- Input: Levy Purpose and Priorities (6.5.19)
- District Technology Advisory Committee Input: Levy Purpose
- Staff and Student Year-end Survey Highlights (6.19.19)
- Considerations for Levy Increases (6.19.19)
- Classroom Audio Systems - Background
- Technology Levy Goals (8.5.19)
- Review of Levy Prioritization (Round One)
For additional information, please contact Louanne Decker, Assistant Superintendent of Technology, Innovation, and Leadership, at email@example.com.