• How to Enroll

    Students wishing to attend an Auburn School District school must complete the Enrollment process.  This can be done Online, through the Auburn School District website, or by completing a paper packet of enrollment forms.  Paper copies of the ASD Enrollment form are able for pick up at AMHS or they can be emailed to you.  All necessary paperwork must be submitted for a student to be enrolled (proof of address, CIS Immunization form, required Health forms, etc.).  Please click on the link below to be directed to the Online Enrollment.  Please contact Mrs. Kelli Thomas if you have questions or have forms to submit.  She can be reached in the Counseling Office by phone at 253-804-4548 or by email at kathomas@auburn.wednet.edu.




  • If you find that you need assistance completing an Enrollment, Waiver or Transfer, please be sure to contact Mrs. Thomas in the Counseling Office at 253-804-4548, or send her an email at kathomas@auburn.wednet.edu.