Running Start Informational PageThe purpose of this page is to inform current Running Start students of upcoming AMHS related events that may be of importance to you. It is our hope this resource will assist you in effectively managing your time and high school/college workload.Check the AMHS Website at www.auburn.wednet.edu/amhs for Daily Bulletin and possible bell schedule changes under "Quick Links".Basic requirements/expectations for all Running Start students:
- You will meet with your counselor in October, January, and May to obtain your EVF Authorization form for the each college quarter by appointment only made through the Counselor's Calendly link
A-Da Ms. Deb Landis calendly.com/dlandis-1
De-H Ms. Heather Neumann calendly.com/heatherneumann
I-Me Mrs. Melissa Lemanski calendly.com/melissalemanski
Mi-Sc Mr. Kevin Nishimoto calendly.com/knishimoto
Se-Z Ms. Kari Heinz calendly.com/kariheinz
Full Time Running Start Seniors will meet with
Mrs. Karen Ainsworth calendly.com/karen-ainsworth
- Absences/tardies caused by bell schedule changes must be excused by a parent.
- The minimum college grade requirement for earning AMHS credit is 1.0.
Additional expectations for Seniors attending Running Start students earning an AMHS diploma:
View an informational packet that will answer many quesiotns you might have HERE.Running Start documents:Thinking about Running Start? - informational packetGRC Enrollment Forms - forms required by Green RiverAcademic Standards Policy - Abbreviated (GRC)Academic Indicator - For end of senior year (GRC)Additional Info:
- Senior portfolio deadlines will be met in order to obtain your authorization form for the upcoming quarter's class registration.
- Classes required for graduation will be taken and passed in Fall or Winter quarter.