Introduction to Dashboard
As in-person learning resumes in schools, the Auburn School District wants the community to be aware of all COVID-19 activity among students and staff, and any building closures recommended by Seattle & King County Public health.
This dashboard shows:
- Quarantined/Close Contact Within Last 14 Days: all staff or students asked to remain remote at any time within the last two weeks, due to a recent close contact with or exposure to COVID-19 (even though they have not tested positive)
- COVID+ Within Last 14 Days: all positive cases among students and staff from within the last two weeks
- Total COVID+ Cases Traced On-Campus: all positive cases in the 20-21 school year where contact tracing suggests the infection originated from an exposure occuring on a school campus
- Total COVID+ Cases Traced Off-Campus: all positive cases in the 20-21 school year where contact tracing suggests the infection originated from an exposure not occuring on a school campus
- Total COVID+ Inconclusive Contact Tracing: all positive cases in the 20-21 school year where contact tracing was unable to determine where the infection originated
COVID-19 Case Updates Dashboard
COVID-19 Notification Protocols and Building Closures
Public Health - Seattle & King County will conduct all contact tracing activities for anyone determined to be a 'close contact' of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case. A close contact is someone who has been within 6-feet of an individual who has tested positive for a cumulative of 15-minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from two days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic individuals, two days prior to testing) until the time the positive individual was isolated.
For any instance of a classroom being closed for cleaning in response to COVID-19, all families whose children were in the school during the timeframe when a confirmed positive case was also in the school will be directly notified by e-mail.
For any instance of a school being closed for cleaning in response to COVID-19, all ASD families will be directly notified by e-mail.
Classroom and Building Closures
Per Public Health - Seattle & King County, a COVID-19 outbreak occurs in a school when there are two or more laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 cases among students or staff with onsets within a 14-day period, who are epidemiologically linked, do not share a household and were not identified as close contacts of each other in another setting during standard case investigation or contact tracing.
The district will work closely with Public Health - Seattle & King County to determine if a classroom or building closure is recommended.