Eflyer Distribution Procedures:Our district cooperates with non-profit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to embrace innovative technology, be more environmentally friendly and maintain fiscal responsibility, we transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. For more information on the process or pricing, please email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117.
District Flyer Approval Guidelines:
Eflyer includes the following disclaimer:"This event/activity is NOT being sponsored by the Auburn School District and the district assumes no responsibility for the conduct at, or safety of, the event/activity. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, the school district shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney's fees, and judgments or awards, claims, liabilities, damages, expenses, or right of action, directly or indirectly attributed to the activities. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered a recommendation of the program by the school district. This is not a school district sponsored activity."Over 93% of our student families have Internet access.If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Karen Sain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programs and events are sponsored by a non-profit organization and held in or around Auburn.
- Events are youth-related or related to youth education.
- Financial assistance or scholarships are prominently displayed and offered for students who cannot afford the services, and scholarship information is clearly explained on the eflyer.
- The sponsoring organization's name and contact information is clearly displayed on the eflyer.
- School names are included only as part of the location information for those events which are held in district schools. (eflyer information and layout should not imply because an event is held at a school that the event is endorsed by the school or district.)
- Disclaimer (below) is displayed on eflyer.