Before completing the Online Registration Application (that will happen in Step 3), collect the following documents. These are required to finalize your student's enrollment with the Auburn School District and can be uploaded and submitted electronically when you complete your student's Online Registration Application in the next step.
- Proof of residency
- Medically verifiable Immunization Records
- Previous school information which includes:
- Report cards (grades 1-8) or transcripts (grades 9-12) from previous schools
- Withdrawal grades
- For students who receive special services, a copy of their current IEP or 504 Plan and current/recent evaluation.
- Parenting Plans or Court Documents
For Kindergarten ONLY:
Students must be five (5) by August 31.
- Proof of Age - Acceptable documents include, but are not limited to: birth certificate, passport, visa, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Medicaid voucher, baptismal certificate, adoption decree, immunization record, hospital or physician's certificate. If you are unable to provide a document listed above, please contact your school office to review other alternative documents.
If you require the registration process to be in another language, please visit our Family Access - Skyward Help page for browser translation instructions. One language that is not available, but commonly needed in Auburn is Marshallese. We encourage our Marshallese speaking parents/guardians to use a Paper Registration Packet since browsers cannot be translated into Marshallese.