Auburn School District Swimming Pool
516 4th Street NE, Auburn, WA 98002-5020
Phone: (253) 887-2890
We will be closed July fourth all day for Independence day!.
Mission StatementAuburn pool's management and staff are committed to supporting our local schools in their endeavors. We are here to make sure that the swimming, diving, and water polo teams have a safe and clean place to advance their skills in their sports and learn how to be part of a team.We will strive to provide the community with many opportunities to learn about water safety, increase their personal health, and teach the next generation of children how to swim.*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use*
Summer Lesson Schedule 2022
All lesson registration needs to be in person.
For more information, please visit our calendar above!
Morning Registration - Session 2 July 6th, 7th, 8th, July 11th 11:00am to 8:00pm. Class dates July 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th 19th, 20th, 21st
-Session 3 July 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and July 25th. 11:00am to 8:00pm. Class dates July 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.
Evening Registration- Session 1 June 27th, 28th, 29th, 30, July 1st. All Day. 7:30am to 8:00pm. Class dates M/W 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 25th, 27th August 1st
Class dated T/TH 7th, 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st, 26th, 28th, August 2nd
General Rules for pool use.
- All patrons under the age of 18 that wear a PFD, water wings or flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water with them at all times.
- All patrons under the age of 6 must have an adult 18 years or older in the water with them at all times.
- Depending on state and local government rulings on Covid-19, we may not be using the showers or regular restrooms, all patrons will be asked to come in ready to swim and only our family changing room will be available for restroom use only, not showering or changing.
- Masks will no longer be mandated. If you would like to wear a mask, that decision will be up to the patron. If you are sick, please stay home and wait until there are no covid symptoms.
- This schedule and covid rules may change depending on DOH and local government rulings.
Swimming program Information
June 27th - August 13
*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use.*
Please refer to the following links for access to "Work-In-Progress Reports", presented to the Auburn School District Board of Directors. (Best viewed in Internet Explorer.)August 22, 2011 Presentation (The Pool Improvements are on Slides 23-29)