Auburn School District Swimming Pool
516 4th Street NE, Auburn, WA 98002-5020
Phone: (253) 939-8825
Due to Covid-19/Omicron variant we have decided to postpone January's swim lesson for a short time. We hope to bring lessons back asap. We will be offering credits to anyone in lessons currently. If you would like to get a refund this option is still viable as well. If you have not recieved a call from us please call us and leave a message or use our email address above, and we will get back to you asap. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you in the near future.Auburn School District pool will have a limited schedule for the fall and winter of 2021. With the King county vaccination mandate in full swing we have had to make changes to our programs to insure that Auburn school District staff and students are able to recieve swim lessons and remain protected, while adhearing to the King county Covid-19 Mandates. We will have swimming lessons every month as usual, but we will have limited staff so there will be limited classes. All student in the Auburn School District under the age of 11 will be able to participate. Parents of those students may come in and watch their childen without showing proof of vaccination but will have to follow masking rules as provided by King county and the Auburn School District. We sincerly hope to go back to a traditional fall and witer season open swims and lap swims as soon as possible and we will keep posting information on this site if any changes are in the works. Please look below for more information about lesson registration and lesson information.Please click on the calendar below for information about the current season's sport practice and event times, as well as our public program times. If you have any questions, call us and get more details on a specific activity for an in-depth look at times, days and prices.
Mission StatementAuburn pool's management and staff are committed to supporting our local schools in their endeavors. We are here to make sure that the swimming, diving, and water polo teams have a safe and clean place to advance their skills in their sports and learn how to be part of a team.We will strive to provide the community with many opportunities to learn water safety, increase their personal health, and teach the next generation of children how to swim.*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use*
Winter Schedule 2021
December 1through February 28th
General Rules for pool use.
- All children under the age of 6, or that wear a PFD, water wings or flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water with them at all times.
- Depending on State and local government rulings on Covid-19 we may not be using the showers or regular restrooms, all patrons will be asked to come in ready to swim and only our family changing room will be available for restroom use only, not showering or changing.
- Masks will need to be worn at all times while in the building. While in the water, masks may be taken off but social distancing will be enforced. Families can occupy the same area but individuals must maintain a 6ft distance from each other.
- This schedule and covid rules may change depending on DOH and Local government rulings.
Swimmng program Infomation
Masks are required for all who enter the building!
- Morning Lap swim- Starts back up Jan 11th
- Time: 6:30am to 8:00am T/Th
- Price: Open to staf only. (Id badge required)
Swim lesson have been postponed until at least February 2022.
*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use.*
Please refer to the following links for access to "Work-In-Progress Reports", presented to the Auburn School District Board of Directors. (Best viewed in Internet Explorer.)August 22, 2011 Presentation (The Pool Improvements are on Slides 23-29)