Auburn School District Swimming Pool
516 4th Street NE, Auburn, WA 98002-5020
E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease click on the Interactive Calander below for information about Swimming/Diving and water polo practice times as well as match and meet dates and time. The calander also includes our limited Fall public programs.
Mission StatementAuburn pool's management and staff are committed to support our local schools in their endeavors. We are here to make sure that the Swimming, Diving, and Water Polo teams have a safe and clean place to advance their skills in their sports and learn how to be part of a team.We will strive to provide the community with many opportunities to learn water safety, increase their personal health, and teach the next generation of children how to swim.*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use*
Winter schedule 2018Nov 5th though Feb 28th.
Morning Lap swim:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 5:45am to 7:00am.
- $3.00 for senors, $4.00 for adults.
Afternoon Lap swim:
- Tuesday,Thursday afternoon 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
- $3.00 for seniors, $4.00 for adults.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:15pm to 9:30pm Starting (Nov 12th)
- $3.00 for Senior/Child, $4.00 for adults.
Water polo camp: (Starts Nov 13th)
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- $4.00 drop in rate.
Saturday Open Swim: (Starts Nov 17st)
- Saturday 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- $2.00 all ages.
Saturday Lap Swim:
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- $3.00 senior $4.00 for adults.
Swimming Lesson Registratin:
- Registration dates: October 29th through November 5th, excluding weekends.
- Registration time: 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Lesson Prices: Water babies $35.00, all other clasees $48.00
Swim lessons: (Session 1/2)
- Lesson Dates: November 5, 7, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28.
- Lesson Dates: December 3, 10, 12, 17,19 (6 day session)
- 6:30pm, 7:10pm, 7:40pm.
- Mondays and wednesdays.
Adult Water Polo Drop-In:
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm on Sunday's
Saturday Party Availability: (Starts Nov 17th ) (Children 5 and under need to swim with an adult)
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- a 1 hour party for 25 swimmers is $90.00, a 2 hour party is $165.00
- a 1 hour party for 26-50 swimmers is $115.00, a 2 hour party is $205.00
- a 1 hour party for 51-75 swimmers is $140.00, a 2 hour party is $240.00
Closure Dates: Nov 10th, 11th and 12th Veterans Day fetivities. Nov 22nd Thanksgiving.
*All scheduled events may be changed due to district use.*
Please refer to the following links for access to "Work In Progress Reports" presented to the Auburn School District Board of Directors. (Below presentation is best viewed in Internet Explorer.)August 22, 2011 Presentation (The Pool Improvements are on Slides 23-29)