Auburn School DistrictComprehensive Financial Report 2015Please note: The pages contained within this site require Adobe Acrobat Reader® for viewing. Most recent version of Acrobat Reader® is recommended. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader®, click here to download a FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.7 pages - View entire Introductory SectionIntroductory Section:87 pages - View entire Financial SectionFinancial Section:
25 pages - View entire Statistical SectionStatistical Section:Financial Trends: These schedules contain trend information to help the reader understand how the school district's financial performance and well-being have changed over time.
- Independent Auditor's Opinion Management's Discussion and Analysis
- Government-wide Financial Statements
- Governmental Fund Financial Statements
- Fiduciary Fund Financial Statements
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Required Supplemental Information
- Supplemental Data
Revenue Capacity: These schedules present information to help the reader asses the school district's most significant local revenue source—property tax.
- Net Position by Component, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Changes in Net Position, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Fund Balances, Governmental Funds, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Changes in Fund Balances, Governmental Funds, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Revenues by Sources-fund Level, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- General Expenditures by Function, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Interest Earnings on Investments, Last Ten Fiscal Years
Debt Capacity: These schedules present information to help the reader assess the affordability of the school district's current levels of outstanding debt and the district's ability to issue additional debt in the future.
- Property Tax Levies and Collections, Last Ten Calendar Years
- Assessed Value of Taxable Property and Property Tax Rates for All Overlapping Taxing Authorities
Demographics and Economic Information: These schedules offer demographic and economic indicators to help the reader understand the environment within which the school district's financial activities take place.
- Ratio of Annual Debt Service for General Bonded Debt to Total General Fund Expenditures, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Ratio of Net General Bonded Debt Per Capita; Ratio of Net General Bonded Debt to Personal Income, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Statement of Direct and Estimated Overlapping General Obligation Debt
- Computation of Legal Debt Margin
- Legal Debt Margin Information, Last Ten Fiscal Years
Operating Information: These schedules contain employment and operating data to help the reader understand how the information in the district's financial report relates to the services the district provides and the activities it performs.
- Demographic and Economic Statistics, Last Ten Calendar Years
- Principal Taxpayers, Current Year and Ten Years Ago
- Property Value and Construction, Last Ten Years
- Major Employer, Current Year and Ten Years Ago
122 pages View Entire Report
- Full Time Equivalent District Employees by Program, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Operating Statistics, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Capital Assets by Function, Last Ten Fiscal Years
- Schedule of School Buildings Grade Span, Enrollment, Age and Size
- Miscellaneous Statistics