Creating Accessible Documents and Video
Links and Reference via University of Washington
The references below are to provide guidance to district staff, departments and schools in fulfilling Auburn School District's commitment in complying with accessbility for individuals with disabilities.
Creating Accessible Documents:
- PDFs using Microsoft Word
- PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Fixing Inaccessible PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Creating Interactive PDF Forms Using Adobe Acrobat Pro
Creating Accessible Videos:
- Adding Captions to Facebook Videos
- Adding Captions to YouTube Videos
- Captioning Your Own Video for Free
For additional assistance, contact Communications.